Saturday, June 5, 2010

So I'm Back.....

^Shout it from the rooftops Sasha P!

About a month ago, my gmail was hacked by spammers, and I got so frustrated with google, gmail and the whole shebang that I just threw in the towel and deleted my account. Little did I know that when I deleted my account, every picture I ever upload to blogger was deleted too. Arrgh! Stupid me! If you scroll back further, you will notice that there will be sad, blank placeholders where photos used to be. I am currently attempting to re-upload everything I can, so it may take a while until things make sense again. When it all went down, I immediately registered a new google identity so I could keep up the blog. I made a couple of posts, but I soon got so overwhelmed with my missing pictures and my lack of time, that I just closed the whole blog down. :-(

So this month, I opening my blog to the public again, and like a beautiful phoenix rising from the ashes (except not really) I will try to pick up the pieces and restore this blog to its former glory. No one hardly reads it, it wasn't much, but it was something dammit! And I spent hours on it!

Plus I miss having a place to rant and share pictures. Facebook is good, but my mom, whole family, aunts, uncles, basically everyone but my granny is on it. I just feel the need to vent and rage about certain topics - models, the fashion industry, random life musings, tv shows, movies - without hearing "it's just a dress/movie/show etc." And also, I know barely anyone in my real life actually wants to hear about what a genius pairing Tom Ford/Gucci was back in the day. So yes....I am back, and I will be hitting it harder than ever. Hopefully.

No comments: