Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bjork - Human Behaviour

I'm the youngest of 4 girls. It was pretty tough growing up, there was an 8 year age gap between me and the next youngest sibling, so I basically grew up in a house full of teenagers. Naturally that meant that I rarely got control of the main television in the house, thus, I ended up watching a lot of MTV (I watched the very first Real World when I was merely 6 years old).

One summer MTV decided to introduce their US viewers to the new artist Bjork. And this is the video that they decided to play the hell out of all summer.

Imagine the terror of watching poor little Bjork getting stalked, then eaten by a giant demonic teddy bear! I'ts all trippy and cool now, but I'm forever convinced this is the reason why I never quite got into Bjork. Thank you Mike Gondry.

1 comment:

M said...

The only thing I really loved by Bjork was All is Full of Love, music and video. But I really, really love that one, it's sublime.